We live in the same house but I barely see you. When you're there I don't think that you see me. You can go days without talking to me and I wonder how long you can go without saying I love you?
How is this a marriage? How can we really make this work? I thought I could get used to your indifference and your lack of spirit...I'm not so sure I can. We are way more different than I ever expected and I just don't know if love is all we need.
I know you love me...in your own way...should I just ignore the fact that we are not in love? That you will never love me the way that I need?
I'm full of energy and a deep zest for life...you just want to sit on the couch and watch tv...if this is us now our future doesn't look very bright...imagine if we had kids...
I don't know you and you truly under estimate me. I don't want us to be stuck like this forever.
Do we fight it? Drag it out? Ignore it? Or flat out break it?
I'm not scared...its easier to just walk away...I'm not leaving...at least not yet anyway. I promised you till death do us part but I thought that meant physical death...if your spirit is dead and my hope is killed, doesn't that count?
Please help me save our marriage. We've been married only one year and already I feel hopeless and I think you do too. I can't do this thing on my own. Please make the effort that is needed...I just want to love and be loved...why does that have to be so damn difficult?
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Strangers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment